Terms of service
1. These terms and conditions shall be determined by the Buyer (the “Buyer”) and IĮ Lynx Cannabis, hereinafter referred to as the Seller), the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Buyer when purchasing goods in the e-shop www.lynxcannabis.lt
1.1. These e-shop rules (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) are a legal document binding on the Buyer and the Seller, which defines the rights and obligations of the Parties, the conditions and procedure for purchasing, paying for, delivering and returning goods, as well as other conditions .
1.2. A buyer in an e-shop is considered to be a buyer in these Rules. You can buy in the e-shop:
1.2.1. an active natural person, ie a person who has reached the age of majority and whose capacity is not restricted by court order;
1.2.2. legal person.
1.3. By registering or placing an order, the Buyer unconditionally confirms that he has the right to buy in the e-shop.
1.4. Seller reserves the right to change, amend or supplement these Rules at any time. The Buyer is informed about the changes in the Rules on the e-shop website. The changes take effect from the moment of publication for all transactions concluded after the announcement, therefore the Buyer is recommended to get acquainted with the Rules during each purchase.
1.5. The Seller is released from any liability if the Buyer has not been partially or completely acquainted with the Rules, even though he has been given such an opportunity.
A purchase is considered concluded when the Buyer, having formed a shopping cart in the e-shop, has provided all the necessary data and paid (chosen to pay) the amount specified to the Seller, receives the order (purchase) confirmation from the Seller by e-mail. by mail. Upon submission of the order by the Buyer, it is considered that the Buyer has read and unconditionally agreed to these rules.
Ordering goods and concluding a contract
- In the e-shop, the Buyer can buy around the clock, 7 days a week.
- The prices of the goods in the e-shop and the formed order are indicated in euros, including VAT.
- The delivery price of the goods is presented separately when forming the shopping cart.
Buyer \'s rights and obligations
- Pursuant to these rules and the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, the Buyer has the right to purchase goods in the e-shop.
- If the data provided in the Buyer\'s account changes, the Buyer must update it.
- The buyer has the right to return or replace the goods under the conditions specified in these rules.
- If the Buyer tries to impair the operation or stable operation of the e-shop, the Seller may, without prior notice, restrict, suspend (terminate) its access to the e-shop.
Rights and obligations of the seller
- The seller has the right to temporarily or indefinitely suspend the operation of the e-shop without separate notice.
- To create conditions for the Buyer to properly use the services provided by the e-shop.
- To organize the delivery of the goods ordered by the Buyer to the address specified by the Buyer.
- In case of significant circumstances, the Seller, unable to deliver the ordered goods to the Buyer, undertakes to offer the Buyer an analogous product or change the delivery term, and if the Buyer refuses, return the money paid by the Buyer within 3 working days.
- The Seller has the right to cancel the Buyer\'s order after 3 working days without prior notice, if the Buyer does not pay for the order within the specified period or does not provide the Seller with additional information necessary for the proper execution of the order.
- The Seller has the right to cancel (block) the Buyer\'s account if incomplete, false or misleading data is provided.
Payment procedure and terms
- The buyer pays for the goods in one of the ways chosen when forming the order.
- The order is started to be executed and the delivery time of the goods is calculated only after the Seller\'s purchase confirmation is sent to the Buyer\'s e-mail. by mail.
Delivery of goods
- The goods are delivered to post offices throughout Lithuania via the courier service.
- The delivery price of the goods is indicated in the Buyer\'s order.
- Delivery terms are specified in the order. The Buyer agrees that in exceptional cases the delivery of the goods may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the Seller. In this case, the Seller undertakes to contact the Buyer immediately and agree on the terms of delivery.
- The Seller shall be released from liability for violation of the terms of delivery of the goods if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer or are not delivered in time due to the fault of the Buyer or due to circumstances beyond the control of the Seller.
Return or exchange of goods1. If a foodstuff of unsatisfactory quality has been sold to the purchaser before the expiry date of the product, the purchaser shall have the right, at his option:
1.1. require the product to be replaced by a product of the same quality;
1.2. reduce the price accordingly;
1.3. return the goods to the seller and demand a refund of the money paid for the goods.
2. The buyer may also exercise the established rights in the event of the sale of a product which has expired.
3. Foodstuffs of unsatisfactory quality shall be replaced or returned at the place of purchase of the goods or at another place specified by the seller and convenient for the buyer. The buyer submits a written request and the product to the seller. The application indicates the defects of the goods and one of the requirements of these rules chosen by the buyer. The application shall be accompanied by a receipt from the cash register or another document confirming the purchase and sale of the goods from this seller.
4. If the buyer does not present the receipt of the cash register or another document confirming the purchase and sale of the goods issued in accordance with the established procedure, the goods shall be changed or other requirements of these rules specified by the buyer shall be fulfilled only with the consent of the seller.
- All disputes arising out of the application of these rules shall be settled by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, disagreements are resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Additions or changes to these rules take effect from the day of their publication, ie from the day they are placed in the e-shop system.
- If the Buyer continues to use the services provided by the e-shop after the change of the rules, it is considered that the Buyer agrees with the new wording of the rules, amendments or additions.
- These rules do not limit the Buyer\'s rights established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, including the rights to purchase a product or service of inadequate quality.